1. Takk - Located in the Northern Quarter, Takk is known for its Scandinavian-inspired design and its exceptional coffee sourced from small-batch roasters.
2. Grindsmith - This artisan coffee shop has two locations in Manchester, one in the Deansgate area and one in MediaCityUK. Grindsmith offers a range of specialty coffee drinks, including pour-over, Aeropress, and cold brew.
3. Foundation Coffee House - This trendy coffee shop in the Northern Quarter is a popular spot for freelancers and creatives. Foundation offers a range of specialty coffee drinks, as well as breakfast and lunch options.
4. Ancoats Coffee Co. - Ancoats Coffee Co. is a specialty coffee roastery and cafe located in the Ancoats neighborhood of Manchester. They source and roast their own coffee, and also offer classes and workshops for coffee enthusiasts.
5. Bold Street Coffee - In the city center and at University Green off Oxford Road.
6. Pot Kettle Black - Located in the bustling Barton Arcade, Pot Kettle Black is a specialty coffee shop and brunch spot. They offer a range of coffee drinks, including espresso-based drinks and pour-over coffee.
7. North Tea Power - While primarily a tea shop, North Tea Power also offers a selection of specialty coffee drinks sourced from top roasters. Located in the Northern Quarter, this cozy cafe is a popular spot for locals.
8. Federal Cafe & Bar - This Australian-inspired cafe and bar serves up a range of specialty coffee drinks, as well as brunch, lunch, and dinner. With two locations in Manchester, Federal is a popular spot for both locals and tourists.
9. Idle Hands - This quirky coffee shop in the Northern Quarter is known for its specialty coffee drinks and its unique decor. Idle Hands also offers a selection of cakes and pastries baked in-house.
10. Procaffeinated - Situated on rapidly changing stretch of Salford’s Chapel Street. This cafe combines speciality coffee and brunch options!
11. The Koffee Pot - A classic Manchester institution, The Koffee Pot has been serving up specialty coffee and comfort food since 1977. Located in the Northern Quarter, this cozy cafe is a must-visit for coffee lovers and foodies alike.
12. Moose Coffee - While primarily a breakfast spot, Moose Coffee also offers a range of specialty coffee drinks. With three locations in Manchester, Moose Coffee is a popular spot for brunch and coffee with friends.
13. ManCoco - A hidden gem Roastery tucked away under the arches on Hewitt Street, near Castlefield Gallery.